Awwwww!

Okay, so I've been wanting to post for a week now and I haven't had time. In fact, I have no less than FOUR blog topics that I've started that I haven't finished! I haven't even had time to check on my two favorite blogs - Matt and Jenn Swaim and Trey Morgan. So, after an exhausting time of getting the four hoodlums, I mean children, to sit down so we could talk about our day tomorrow and pray with them, I pulled up my laptop to read! I could barely wait...the anticipation was killing me. I clicked through to Matt and Jenn's blog...

I love seeing pictures of baby Joshua and reading antics from Jenn, Matt and Hank (the dog). I got caught up on the Swaim household and was surprised to read a very touching post about our long relationship with Jenn. I was in tears and at the same time so thankful that the work that God has done through Jim and I has been for His glory! Thank you, Jenn. I love you more than words can say!

Jenn with our son, Jaden. Jenn you are absolutely beautiful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50th Post!

Resolute Health

Missions and the Church